In Case of an Emergency
We are pleased to provide after hours emergency consultations from a licensed veterinary professional. These individuals will help to determine whether or not a trip to the emergency vet is necessary. To reach one of our on-call professionals:
- Call our main number: (334)671-1990.
- Follow the prompts to speak with a professional.
- Your call will automatically be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage the emergency. No leaving a message with a service, and no cost to you.
- Many times, our on-call veterinary professional can help prevent unnecessary late night trips to the ER, and will assist you with scheduling an appointment with our hospital at your earliest convenience.
- If the on-call veterinary professional suggests you see a vet immediately, the triage nurse will get in touch with the veterinarian on call and you will be called back usually within ten minutes. These services are provided for CURRENT CLIENTS of our office. Please contact your regular veterinarian if you are not a current client. If you are not an established client and do not have a regular veterinarian, you will be directed to the closest emergency room: Carriage Hills in Montgomery: 334-277-2867 website: Carriage Hills- Montgomery
- or Allied Veterinary Emergency Hospital in Tallahassee: phone number 850-222-0123, website: Allied Veterinary Emergency Hospital