In Case of an Emergency
We are pleased to provide after hours emergency consultations from a licensed veterinary professional. These individuals will help to determine whether or not a trip to the emergency vet is necessary. To reach one of our on-call professionals:
- Call our main number: (334)671-1990.
- Follow the prompts to speak with a professional.
- Your call will automatically be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage the emergency. No sitting on hold, no leaving a message with a service, and no cost to you.
- Many times, our on-call veterinary professional can help prevent unnecessary late night trips to the ER, and will assist you with scheduling an appointment with our hospital at your earliest convenience.
- If the on-call veterinary professional suggests you see a vet immediately, we have entered into a rotation system with the veterinarians at Dothan Animal Hospital and Westwood Pet Care. The triage nurse will get in touch with the veterinarian on call and you will be called back usually within ten minutes. These services are provided for current clients of our office. Please contact your regular veterinarian if you are not a current client.