Southeast Alabama Veterinary Hospital Welcomes You!
We have some very exciting news! We are moving to a new office. The new address is 540 Westgate Parkway. We are looking forward to serving you and your sweet babies in our new location. Our plan is to move at the end of October and be ready to welcome our clients in our new facility in the first week of November 2021!
- We’re here for you and your pet at Southeast Alabama Veterinary Hospital. We’re continuing to see appointments, but are happy to add NEW curbside appointments as a service, to help keep you, our patients, and our team healthy while we navigate the current COVID-19 health threat.
- If you have an appointment scheduled or would like to drop your pet off, we will come meet you curbside and bring your pet in while you wait in the comfort of your car, minimizing person-to-person interactions for everyone’s health. Please call 334-671-1990 ahead to check availability for drop-off appointments.
- We’re also providing curbside service for pick-ups of supplies like food and medications. Just call us when you arrive and we’ll send someone out to help!
- If you’re feeling unwell or have been exposed, please arrange for someone else to bring your pet in.
- Thank you very much for working with us while we find ways to continue caring for our patients while keeping everyone healthy and safe! Please message us here or call us at 334-671-1990 with any questions or concerns
- Don't forget our new online store- You can order medications and food and have it shipped directly to you. Click the following link to get started
We recommend this Veterinary Partner FAQ for Pet Owners article for your reference:
Please browse our website to learn more about our animal clinic and the services we provide for companion animals in Dothan and the surrounding areas. Read information in our Pet Library, view videos, take a virtual tour of our veterinary hospital, read testimonials, and find details about upcoming events. Please call our office today at (334)671-1990 for all your pet health care needs.
|Monday-Friday: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
|Saturday: 8:30AM - 12:00PM
|Sunday: Closed Sunday